Want to try camp but doubtful about a longer stay? Clearwater Camp is now offering two-week sessions for our youngest Voyageurs ages 8-11 who have never been to Clearwater Camp before. All introductory campers will be on the Harbor unit and will have completed grades 2-5. These two-week introductory sessions will be held at the beginning of each traditional three-and-a-half-week session during the summer, so our littlest campers will arrive with other incoming Clearwater Daughters, they will simply leave earlier – unless they and their parents decide they want to stay! The specific dates for the two-week sessions are Wed. June 19 to Tues. July 2 and Mon. July 15 to Sun. July 28. The cost for each two-week session is $2,500. A $1,000 deposit is required to reserve a space. Sign up soon as spaces are limited!
- Preparing for 3.5 Weeks at Camp: Hear What Our Current Parents and Campers Think
- How Far Can We See A Candle Flame?
- Camper Survey Results: Gains in Friendship Skills, Responsibility, and Problem-Solving Confidence
- Make a Difference Today in the Life of a Girl! #GivingLoonsDay
- Coming Soon From Clearwater