2018 Dates & Rates
What is included in tuition?
- Not only is the cost of tuition at Clearwater hundreds of dollars less than many comparable camps, it also includes weekly laundry service, out-of-camp trips, daily instruction in over 25 activities including basic horseback riding, and basic waterskiing
–which many camps charge additional fees for.
- Homemade meals cooked on-site, from scratch. No microwaved chicken strips or frozen meals heated up here!
- Our registered nurse lives on-site, providing round the clock care.
- As a non-profit, we’ve accepted donations from hundreds of Clearwater family members, thousands of volunteer hours have been donated, and we’ve provided more than $157,350 in camperships since 2008.
- The chance for girls and young women to step back from a fast-paced, competitive life into world where they can try new things & build confidence, be part of a non-competitive community, spend the summer looking at sailboats instead of screens, and truly relax into a self that isn’t pressured by media, peers, or school.
Clearwater offers several session lengths to choose from. If your daughter is looking forward to a summer where she can immerse herself in community, challenge, and growth, perhaps the full seven week session is for her. If seven weeks doesn’t fit into your schedule, Clearwater also offers two 3.5 week sessions.
**We also offer introductory two-week sessions for our littlest Voyageurs who are new to Clearwater Camp. These Introductory Sessions (1A and 2A) are for Harbor age girls who are 8-10 years old or have completed 2nd – 4th grade.
Registration for 2018 is now OPEN!
2018 Dates and Rates
|Full Session||June 20th||August 9th||$7850|
|1st Session||June 20th||July 14th||$4500|
|**Introductory Session 1A||June 20th||July 5th||$2825|
|2nd Session||July 16th||August 9th||$4500|
|**Introductory Session 2A||July 16th||July 30th||$2825|
To register, fill out our online registration form and mail a deposit of $1000. Any remaining tuition is due by April 15, 2018. When two or more children from the same family register, a reduction of $100 is allowed for each full session registration, $75 for each single session registration, and $50 for each two week session. Parents are responsible for any additional expenses related to transportation to and from Clearwater Camp (transportation details are available in our Parent Handbook which is updated throughout the year and posted to our website) and personal expenses such as extended trips and camp store purchases. These expenses will be itemized and billed at the end of camp.
Extended Horseback Riding Campers will be scheduled for at least three rides per week, including one afternoon trail ride per session. Extended riding is $450 per session.
Extended water skiing (for completed 5th grade and older) Campers will be scheduled for three or more hours of water skiing (or wake boarding) per week. Extended water skiing is $450 per session.
Through the generosity of our Clearwater family, the Clearwater Camp Foundation provides a Camper Financial Assistance Program. Partial assistance is available for families that need assistance, so that we may extend this opportunity to as many deserving girls as possible.