Your support will continue to provide girls and young women the opportunity to discover their true selves, grow in their understanding of others, develop a deep love for nature and grow toward purposeful maturity.
To make a donation in memory or in honor of someone or to include specific instructions about the use of your gift, please note such on the line “Special instructions about my gift” on the donation form.
Please scroll for Clearwater’s Donor Policies and other contribution information.
Make a one-time donation:
Pledge to donate monthly for one year:
To send a check by mail:
Clearwater Camp Foundation
P.O. Box 152
Minocqua, WI 54548-0152
|Monthly (36 Payments)||Quarterly (12 Payments)||Annual (3 Payments)||Total Pledge|
In kind support of valuable resources and services are an important way to move the Foundation’s mission forward. It not only strengthens the sense of our community but also reduces the expenditures that accompany a nonprofit organization. Here is a short list of gifts that would be considered “in kind support”:
- Professional services like marketing communications, design, legal expertise, grant writing, and research.
- Use of printing facilities and mailing services
- Facilities for gatherings and meetings
- Extension of discounts on services, goods, and materials
If you have a resource or skill you believe may help perpetuate the spirit and tradition of Clearwater Camp, please contact Liz Baker.
Your efforts will be applauded! All contributions will be noted in Clearwater’s annual report. You will have the opportunity to state how you would like to be recognized, as well as if you would like it to be anonymous.
Other Contribution Information
- Clearwater Camp’s Culture of Philanthropy
- Clearwater Camp’s Donor Bill of Rights
- Contributing from your IRA, 401(k), or 403(b) retirement accounts
- Legacy gifts from a retirement asset, life insurance policy, or checking, savings, or money market accounts
- Donating Appreciated Securities
For more project and contribution information, please contact Liz Baker.