Your support will continue to provide girls and young women the opportunity to discover their true selves, grow in their understanding of others, develop a deep love for nature and grow toward purposeful maturity.
If you are making a donation in memory of or in honor of someone, please make a note to that effect when making your online donation. If you would like your gift restricted to a particular program, please just make a note of that as well.
Make a one-time donation:
Pledge to donate monthly for one year:
To send a check by mail:
Clearwater Camp Foundation
P.O. Box 152
Minocqua, WI 54548-0152
Remember to ask your employer about matching funds.
|Monthly (36 Payments)||Quarterly (12 Payments)||Annual (3 Payments)||Total Pledge|
In kind support of valuable resources and services are an important way to move the Foundation’s mission forward. It not only strengthens the sense of our community but also reduces the expenditures that accompany a nonprofit organization. Here is a short list of gifts that would be considered “in kind support”:
- Professional services like marketing communications, design, legal expertise, grant writing, and research.
- Use of printing facilities and mailing services
- Facilities for gatherings and meetings
- Extension of discounts on services, goods, and materials
If you have a resource or skill you believe may help perpetuate the spirit and tradition of Clearwater Camp, please contact Liz Baker.
Your efforts will be applauded! All contributions will be noted in the Foundation’s annual report.
Other Contribution Information
- Contributing from your IRA, 401(k), or 403(b) retirement accounts
- Legacy gifts from a retirement asset, life insurance policy, or checking, savings, or money market accounts
- Donating Appreciated Securities
Clearwater Camp keeps a running wish list of projects and things that are needed to ensure our camp is ready to meet the challenges of coming generations. Below is a list of some of the projects that Clearwater would like to tackle in the coming years and their estimated costs. If you would like to sponsor a project, please contact camp!
- Any amount – We continue to need campership funds for those girls and young women whose families could not otherwise afford the Clearwater experience. Since 2008, Clearwater has given away more than $137,000 in camperships in an aggressive effort to meet that part of our mission.
- $50 each – Riding helmets for those girls without their own
- $100 each – Bridles for our riding program
- $500 each – Good, used riding saddles to replace those in our barn that are getting worn
- $1,200 – New interior paint on cabins, per cabin; $30,000 total
- $1,500 – New interior paint on island browns, per brown, $4,500 total
- $2,400 – New cabin flaps for 13 island cabins, per cabin; $31,200 total
- $3,500 – New 30-foot dippy dock for the Oaks and Leaderships
- $5,000 – Raise the roofs in 5 cape cabins, per cabin; $25,000 total
- $9,200 – Tennis courts resurfaced, per court
- $10,000 each – “New,” used C-scows to help our aging fleet
- $10,000 – Stand-up paddleboard fleet, including paddles
- $42,000 – New showers and bathroom fixtures installed in six Harbor cabins to replace old fixtures ( approx. $7,000 per cabin)
- $15,000 – Upstairs of Hold remodeled and additional bathroom
- $16,000 – New boulder/erosion control steps & landscaping up to Dining Hall
For more project and contribution information, please contact Liz Baker.