Raise Your Paddle Spring 2017
Please scroll down to donate.
Water activities* $25 Lifejacket
Fishing* $50 Rod and Reel for Fishing
Archery* $75 Set of 12 new arrows
Arts & Crafts* $100 One set of supplies
Kayaking* $350 New kayak
Paddle Boarding* $1,000 New paddle board
Area of Greatest Need for Summer 2017 Programs & Activities Any Amount!
Pontoon Boat Fund Any Amount!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFT!!
*Note: Donations in excess of needs will be used for 2017 summer programs and activities. Please designate how we should apply your gift on the line “+Add special instructions to the seller” on payment page. Thank you!
If you are making a donation in memory of or in honor of someone, please make a note to that effect when making your online donation.
Make a one-time donation:
Pledge to donate monthly for one year:
To send a check by mail:
P.O. Box 152
Minocqua, WI 54548-0152
Remember to ask your employer about matching funds.
|Monthly (36 Payments)||Quarterly (12 Payments)||Annual (3 Payments)||Total Pledge|
In kind support of valuable resources and services are an important way to move the Foundation’s mission forward. It not only strengthens the sense of our community but also reduces the expenditures that accompany a nonprofit organization. Here is a short list of gifts that would be considered “in kind support”:
- Professional services like marketing communications, design, legal expertise, grant writing, and research.
- Use of printing facilities and mailing services
- Facilities for gatherings and meetings
- Extension of discounts on services, goods, and materials
If you have a resource or skill you believe may help perpetuate the spirit and tradition of Clearwater Camp, please contact Liz Baker.
Your efforts will be applauded! All contributions will be noted in Clearwater’s annual report. You will have the opportunity to state how you would like to be recognized, as well as if you would like it to be anonymous.
Other Contribution Information
- Contributing from your IRA, 401(k), or 403(b) retirement accounts
- Legacy gifts from a retirement asset, life insurance policy, or checking, savings, or money market accounts
- Donating Appreciated Securities
For more project and contribution information, please contact Liz Baker.