News & Reports
Fundraising will always be a part of Clearwater Camp. While tuition and fees cover the annual costs of running Clearwater, that revenue is not enough to fund our goals of establishing camperships, undertaking large maintenance projects for camp’s venerable old buildings and grounds and forging capital improvements that promise to usher Clearwater Camp into the future. Donations will be critical for those efforts.
Read more about our progress in our latest Annual Reports below. Please note that the below versions of the Voyageur do not include personal information contained in letters from our alumnae and friends. If you would like a copy of the original Voyageur, please request it via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 715.356.5030.
We also include below more information from the Foundation, such as our annual financial statements.
For more information, contact Liz Baker at email@example.com.
- Progress Report Through 2006
- Progress Report Through 2007
- Progress Report Through Fiscal Year 2008
- Progress Report Through Fiscal Year 2009
- Progress Report Through Fiscal Year 2010
- Progress Report Through Fiscal Year 2011 – NEW Voyageur Format!
- Progress Report Through Fiscal Year 2012
- Progress Report Through Fiscal Year 2013
- Progress Report Through Fiscal Year 2014
- Progress Report Through Fiscal Year 2015
- Progress Report Through Fiscal Year 2016 – NEW Impact Report Format!
Audited Financial Statements and Form 990
Sunny’s Retirement and Passing
In the fall of 2010, Sunny Moore transitioned to executive director emeritus status after a more than 40-year tenure leading Clearwater Camp. On April 7, 2011, Sunny passed away with her two daughters, Grace and Melissa, at her side.
Before she passed away, to commemorate Sunny’s retirement, the Clearwater Camp community created this memory book which spans Sunny’s remarkable time at Clearwater, from a young Harbor girl to executive director. We were able to give it to her before Christmas 2010, and she was moved and thrilled. We remember Sunny in our hearts and prayers and owe a deep debt of gratitude for all she has done for generations of girls and young women at Clearwater Camp.
To further remember Sunny, we have created this remembrance of her to share with our camp community.