As the Clearwater community always does, it rose to the occasion! With your help, our first annual #GivingLoonsDay was a runaway success! Donors included alumnae, family and friends of Clearwater, current and former parents of campers and even campers themselves. Every single dollar donated contributed to meeting and exceeding our match!
We are so excited to report that in just one day the Clearwater community:
- Met and exceeded our $5,000 matching donation!
- Raised just over $10,000 before the matching gift in one day through the online campaign, and checks are still arriving in the mail!
- Engaged 77 online donors!
- 26% were first time donors
- 28% were former campers/staff/parents of current campers
- 31% gave for the first time in more than one year
You had a lot of choices on Giving Tuesday and it means so much that Clearwater was on your short list. On a day that recognizes the work that non-profit organizations do, we are humbled by our community’s outpouring of support and belief in our mission. It is times like these that remind us all that the ‘bond that binds us’ runs deep and true.
Thank you for all that you gave on #GivingLoonsDay and for your continued support to ensure that Clearwater can provide a valuable summer camp experience to young women for years to come.