Thank you for your interest in applying for your child to attend Clearwater Camp for Girls in 2023.
- Applications for current families will be available below on Tuesday, November 1st at 3 pm Central time.
- Those who were on the waitlist in 2022 can access the application on Tuesday, November 8th at 3 pm Central time.
- New families can access the application on Tuesday, November 15th.
At this time, the following units and sessions are full, and we have started waitlists:
- Harbor (campers who have completed grades 2, 3, and 4): All sessions full
- Cape (campers who have completed grades 5 and 6): Both sessions full
- Upper Point (campers who have completed grades 7 and 8): Both sessions full
There is space available for both sessions in the Lower Point (campers who have completed grades 9 and 10).
Spots may open up, so please review the instructions below and fill out an application to be added to the waitlist for any of our units and sessions.
How to Apply
Clearwater’s application process consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Read and agree that you and your camper will comply with the information contained in the following three documents. You will be asked to acknowledge that you read, understand, and agree to comply with the information contained in all documents when you submit your application.
Step 2: Complete and submit the online application using the Apply Now button below that directs current families to their personal CampMinder account and new families to create their CampMinder account.
Step 3: Mail a $1,000 tuition deposit payable to Clearwater Camp (Melinda Pearce, Clearwater Camp, 7490 East Clearwater Road, Minocqua, WI 54548). Note we will not send an invoice for this deposit and we do not accept credit cards at this time.
Step 4: Register for a short Zoom meeting for you and your camper(s) with our Camp Director Beth Owen or our Associate Director Kat Bramley using the automated link emailed to you when you submit your application.
We will review applications on a rolling basis in order of receipt. We will confirm your child’s camper status for 2023 once the deposit is received and your scheduled meeting is completed.