Our Kitchen Staff supports the daily operations of the camp food service where three home-cooked meals are served to our campers daily from early June through mid-August. This position includes, but is not limited to assisting:
- in food preparation and serving, storage of food, and dishwashing procedures preferred.
- with routine cleaning and sanitation of the kitchen, related equipment, and dining hall.
- Knowledge of food preparation and serving, storage of food, and dishwashing procedures preferred.
- Willingness to live in an overnight camp setting and work irregular hours.
- Must be 19 years or older.