Looking to spend your days along the shores of Lake Tomahawk? Our aquatics activities are at the heart of Clearwater Camp. We are seeking someone who has strong leadership skills, who would be responsible for initiating, implementing and overseeing waterfront activities that reflect the mission, philosophy and goals of Clearwater Camp.
Plan and implement a vibrant waterfront program that is fun, engaging, and appropriate for the age and ability of campers; oversee the development and implementation of creative, progressive lesson plans in all aquatic areas including sailing, waterskiing, swimming, canoeing, and kayaking; conduct ongoing evaluations of waterfront programs and implement improvements where necessary; collect and evaluate records; report and evaluate camp program and activity areas; continuously monitor and evaluate the success of the program and adjust activities accordingly; ensure that safety practices established by WI State Department of Health and the American Camp Association are in effect at all times.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Current Waterfront Lifeguard certification.
- Current certification in CPR for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid or Responding to Emergencies.
- Prior experience helpful in the development and delivery of recreational programs.
- Experience in supervising others.